Asia-Pacific Educational Research Association (APERA)
APERA’s mission is:
• To support and encourage educational research in the Asia-Pacific region, and;
• To build stronger links between research, policy and practice in education.
APERA’s objectives are:
• To support educational research and researchers in the Asia-Pacific region;
• Promote greater communication between researchers and policy makers, administrators and educational practitioners;
• Disseminate educational research findings; and
• Support the development of educational research skills in the Asia-Pacific region.